Archive for the ‘Bundles’ Category

New Fantasy Box Set

If you like to read about magic, horses and unicorns check out the new box set, Here Be Dragons curated by A. L. Butcher on pre-order for US$3.99.

Here Be Unicorns

Sales Blurb

“From fable to legend, these wondrous beasts enchant us. Healers or harmers, no one truly knows the heart and horn of the unicorn—dare you seek the answers?

A collection of tales featuring unicorns and magical horses.”

It includes Rider, the first in my fantasy Tracker series, along with 9 other wonderful stories.

Here Be Unicorns

Click on either image to read more about this bundle.

Advertisements

2018 Publishing Processes

Indie publishing seems to have settled into the new normal in 2017.

There are two ways, all in on Amazon, or wide. Over 70% of all ebook, print and audio sales are on Amazon. This leaves 30% sales elsewhere.

There are two main strategies with publishing, either “churn and scream” or “drip”. Continue reading

Ebook Bundles Podcast

Last post, I discussed one of my stories selected for an eBook bundle on Bundlerabbit.

Today, Joanna Penn had a podcast talk with Chuck Heintzelman, the creator of BundleRabbit. I think it is a good detailed discussion on bundling. Check it out here.

 

Also note, near the end of the talk, Chuck said if you sign up to BundleRabbit you can still get a free copy of The Author Guide to Ebook Bundling by Chuck Heintzelman. But he does not know for how long the ebook will be free on signup.

Continue reading