Archive for the ‘Using Scribus 1.4.3’ Tag
I have just emerged into normal life from over 2 weeks using Scribus to create three 5×8” sized print interior pdfs of my latest series release Sensing Danger.
The first three interior layouts were wrong, because when I created the master pages I incorrectly typed one measurement. Yes, because I did not check the measurements I entered for the first two master pages before I imported to the next two files, I had to repeat the whole process a second time for the three interior layouts. Continue reading
Due to my laptop dying and purchasing a new laptop, as I discussed in my previous blog, I reinstalled Scribus, but got an updated version.
I located my Broken series and opened each into the new version of Scribus.
First I was asked to chose a font to replace the fonts I used in the older version.